Diamond jewellery is often considered as the privileged pride of every woman. When it comes to diamond jewellery, we often feel pride in buying this prized possession of ours. There are a number of patterns and categories of diamond jewellery to often choose from. Right from the diamond rings, pendants to the nose pins, earrings, and bracelets, there is almost an endless list to it. Buyers often tend to confuse with a number of options and varieties to choose from, while buying a diamond jewellery piece.
Being in Chandigarh, there are a number of jewellers in Chandigarh offering a huge variety of diamond jewellery to choose from. Navkkar Jewellers, Chandigarh is one such pretty impressive name in the collection list.
But, it needs to be very specifically defined while buying a diamond piece. In fact, there a few things that needs to be kept in mind while buying diamond jewellery.
Let’s have a look at the major 7 points to keep in mind while picking the right diamond jewellery!
- Diamond or Cubic ZirconiaMany of the jewellers often substitute the real diamond with its strong substitute- Cubic Zirconia. It is mainly done to reduce its price. Many of us wouldn’t even be able to make a difference between the real diamond and CZ. So, make sure you are not cheated over a CZ diamond while paying a price of real diamond.
- PlaceIn the modern world of internet versatility, many of us prefer buying products from a number of online stores. This not just saves time but at items tends to be a super offer, too. Buying online diamond jewellery is often quite cheaper as compared to the offline stores. It totally depends on the individual’s taste of buyers and the jejunity of the dealer.
- ShapeMost of just are just familiar with the regular round shape of the diamond but, actually there are a number of diamond shapes available in the market. Thus, you need to scroll through the different shapes of diamond available with the merchant and look for the best one that suits your jewellery piece.
- CaratA carat is actually the standard unit used for weighing the diamonds. Make sure you have a check on the actual carat, you diamond holds. 1 carat= 1/5 of a gram.
- ColourColour tends to be the most important determining factor for the price of the diamond. Diamond colours may be of a little amount of stone yellow, but it may also indicate brown or grey. However, colourless diamonds are most preferred choices as they have more sparkle.
- ClarityThe clarity of the diamond is also a very important factor of consideration as it directly affects the sparkle of the diamond.
Diamond’s cut grade clearly makes a difference in the diamond’s spark. Thus, a perfectly cut diamond with brilliant-cut or fancy-shape with fifty-eight carefully angled flat surfaces is preferred more.
Considering the above 7 factors, you can definitely buy the best diamonds all across the world, however, don’t forget to check for the certificate of your purchased diamond.