It’s majorly not about the price but the value attached to the exclusive diamond pieces that make them priceless. The emotion binding a diamond imparts the priceless nature to every Diamond Jewellery, you either wear or gift someone.
However, apart from these priceless emotions, of course there is a price that needs to be paid from your pocket to own your favorite Diamond Jewellery. Thus, identifying the right worth of your Diamond Jewellery becomes important.
With an n-number of expert advice rolling around, here is a bit of practical yet workable advice to bear with and identify if your diamond is worth the money you have to pay to any of the diamond jewellers in Chandigarh during a diamond purchase or not.
1. Always make sure to keep all the important C’s: Cut, Carat, Colour & Clarity factors in your mind.
2. Cut doesn’t mean the shape of the diamond but, the denoted light reflection you get while exposing the stone to sunlight. Always remember a good diamond is always refractive and not reflective.
3. Different grades are noted for diamonds. But, always remember a diamond with a deeper hue is more valuable.
4. The highest rating of diamonds in terms of clarity is Flawless. Such a stone both reflects and refracts light more effectively making it a diamond with higher value.
5. Look for blemishes or non shine zones in your diamond. If any such thing exists in the least forms, you are getting a good purchase.
Apply these tips to identify the diamond you are picking, and it will prove to be worth the amount you wish to pay for it. Diamonds are believed to be hard to identify however, one can easily identify the right diamond piece by following the above stated simple guidelines.