Engagement is one of those life events that change your entire life. Apart from the other arrangements for this auspicious occasion, the most important thing that validates this day is the perfect engagement ring. With the availability of a number of stylish and fashionable engagement rings suitable for the engagement chores, it gets really difficult to choose the ring first.
There are a number of diamond jewellers in Chandigarh offering the best collection of engagement rings. Well polished and fashionably designed, you can find a huge range of enticing diamond rings that suits the perfect occasion of engagement. Navkkar jewellers, Chandigarh is one of the best jewellers in Chandigarh offering best quality diamond jewellery in the entire segment.
The next pretty confusing yet obvious question that comes in the picture is which is the official finger to slip on the engagement ring into?
Many of us have come across this confusion, so let’s have a detailed look on the query.
Mostly it’s the left hand’s finger close to the little finger which is considered as the ring finger for ladies and the same finger of the right hand which is considered as the ring finger for the man.
It is believed that the vein of this finger directly connects to the heart of a persona and thus, holds the most pious point to slip in the engagement ring and make the final love deal.
Ring Finger Believes Around the World
- In countries of Australia, Botswana, Canada, Egypt, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, the UK, and the US; France, Italy, Portugal, Sweden, and Finland; Czech Republic, Slovakia, Switzerland, Croatia, Slovenia, and Romania, the engagement ring in worn of the left ring finger.
- However, in the countries of Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Hungary, Poland, Netherlands [if not Catholic], Norway, and (Catholic) Spain, countries of Central or South America, including- Colombia, Cuba, Peru, Venezuela, the engagement ring is worn on the right hand’s ring finger.
- Jewish customary faith goes with wearing the wedding ring on the right-hand during the ceremony and slipping it into the left hand soon after the ceremony.
- It is also said that many a times the final decision to pick the finger or the hand depends on the customs and traditions of a particular religion.
- Muslims neither believe in the tradition of wearing an engagement ring nor a wedding ring at the part of their tradition.
- Whichever be the finger, the most important part of the real love relationship is to validate your love for your partner. The feel of love cannot be replaced by anything but; an amazing diamond ring can definitely add the right charm to it.
Get the best diamond ring that perfectly compliments your beloved and let them feel special at this special day.