Jewellery trends tend to change frequently and when it comes to diamonds the frequency increases even further because possessing diamond jewellery has become a trend these days. Celebrities following the most trendy jewellery forms and designs do fascinate the local folks. So, if you are amongst one of those, let’s get you grooving with some of the latest trends in diamond jewellery collections, right here!
1. Tri-Stone Diamond Rings Diamond rings including 3 stones i.e. bigger stone at the center, closely flanked by 2 smaller stones nearby are making the fans crazy in just an instance. Few of the exhibits of such a jewellery kind are the famous Duchess’s ring which comes from the gatherings of the late Princess Diana. These can also be experimented in terms of the three-stone look by mixing the colored gems along with white diamonds. The best thing about this trending jewellery piece is that you always have that additional space for individualizing your style alongside your budget.
2. Pinky Rings Pinky rings are definitely another trend growing in this year. These are very much in trend due to the versatility it holds along with. Known to be a unisex form of jewellery, they are also considered as a great choice for ‘anti-engagement’ rings for flaunting your self-love. You can find them in an incredibly wide range of styles and the most noted thing about these is that they own a timeless appeal.
3. Statement Diamond Jewellery Even though, this trend has been noticeable since last year; it still continues to stay in momentum in the present year as well. Huge, daring or statement earrings whatever you call them have been extremely popular till date. Involving a good variety of designs including- long, huge hoops, shoulder-grazing chandelier earrings, giant mismatches, statement jewellery designs are well floated in the form of earrings, rings, and even choker necklace forms as well. The sculptural designs and indigenous patterns of these make them stand a class apart.
4. Thick Gold Chains with Diamond Studs Bold and thick exaggerated gold chains popularly known for necklaces, bracelets and even earrings are very much in trend these days. Combined with huge interlocked loops along with a retro flair these have been popular since the last year and has inspired most of the high-profile designers like Chanel and Versace. Involving these thick chains with diamond studs has been amongst the top five trends this year.
5. Fancy and different shaped Diamonds With the evolvement of diamond cutting technologies, designers are taking an extra step towards creating fancy-shaped diamond jewellery. This is why such a trend has been inflicting quite a stir in the market. Mostly preferred, apart from spherical sensible shape, there is now a range of other standard significant shaped diamond jewellery forms adding a lot of vibration in trend. On the other side, these flamboyant diamond shapes are not just reaching the top priority list of the market demands, designers list and celebrity trends, they appear quite trendy, too. Find your favourite trending diamond stuff with the nearest jewellers in Chandigarh and also try your hands out on mixing it with other precious stones collection as well to make for a new look that makes your girl gang jealous.